High Flow/Pressure System
System specifically designed for high pressure and flow systems. Heavy Duty.
- Pre-Piped, factory pressure and flow hydro tested to limit of pressure gauge maximum
- Ready-to-mount on equipment
- Made entirely from the highest quality components, will assure greatest longevity and accuracy possible
- Manually adjustable ball valves for easy flow control (Contact SealRyt for flow recommendations.)
- 3-way bypass ball valve allows the inditcator and pressure gauge to be bypassed for service or maintenance
- Ball valve at the pressure gauge complies with plant safety requirements
- Piping length designed to eliminate turbulence for accurate flow indicator readings
- Style 300 Flow Indicator up to 35 GPM
- Style PFQ Pressure Gauge from 0-600PSI
- Connections: 1" FNPT inlet, 1/2" FNPT outlets
- Hard piped height ~40"
- Pressure vessels
- Critical process equipment
- Water reduction programs
- Single or double outlets are availabe
- Choices of outlet hose lengths and sizes
- Non-standard flow indicator ranges
- Non-standard pressure gauge ranges
- Flow indicator alarm
- Flow indicator 4-20mA transmitter
- Valves/Indicators/Gauges for all Air/Gas purges
Due to varying field use and installation technologies, SealRyt limits its liability to mechanical components only when used solely within stated specifications and common sense rules.
We reserve the option to substitute components for equal or higher performance.